The Grand Duck King (Signatures) Restaurant

021 5207080, 021 5227660

The Grand Duck King (Signatures) Restaurant Jakarta Reviews

yuness yuness
"A Chinese Food" Dec 05, 2013
I am here to meet old friends for a reunion, we first met on a tour of East Belitung that we all had been chosen to go on as Guests of Mr. Nugroho who wanted us to help promote tourism to East Belitung, After our tour several months later he invited us for lunch together at the Duck King Restaurant, Jakarta. and to assess our progress.

The Restaurant is located in the Setiabudi One Building on the ground floor. From the outside impression it looks luxurious and really quite elegant. which I found very impressive due to the fact that 'Duck King' has other Restaurant outlets, so with this in mind I am eager to enter. Once inside the door we are immediately greeted by quite a lot of waiters the interior is large with spacious set tables, some in rows others being round and of various sizes. modern down lighting and simple illuminated strings of beads makes like the room is fitted with mirrors. Our table is to seat 13 so is one of the largest round tables beautifully arranged with perfect equipment it is also fitted with a double 'LAZY SUSAN' made of clear blue glass,this is to put the plates of food on, in the middle of the table so we can turn it around and enjoy the different dishes of food.

There are plenty of tables and chairs here to accommodate many customers and it's comfortable enough so we can eat whilst chatting and relaxing. When we sat down the waiter will immediately put a clean napkin by your side, two waiters are ready to serve us the drinks and any other needs, the food was served Banquet style that was ordered by our host Mr. Nugroho, so unfortunately I do not know the name of the foods we are to eat, we just ask our waiters what the dishes of food are. so we just pushed 'Lazy Susan' around and tasted one dish after another, all the food was very tasty including the desserts. Thank you Mr. Nugroho who provided all this for us...we really enjoyed and appreciated this Restaurant and all we ate. All of us at this first reunion set out to promote East Belitung in our own fields. we all became friends there! and here in The Grand King Duck gave us another great place to chat about, and for me another Review to WRITE!

It seems the management at this duck king restaurant have excellent standards both in decor and service systems. The place is clean with a minimalist yet elegant look. Service is also very good and friendly. We were served politely and quickly. I really recommend you to try this Restaurant.

Check Jakarta Hotel Deals