The Grand Canyon Store

24 West Route 66/# 5 East Aspen Avenue, Flagstaff, AZ, USA

The Grand Canyon Store Flagstaff Reviews

Glynnes Glynnes
Free Shuttle Bus Service Mar 23, 2012
The Grand Canyon Store at 24 West Route 66 in Flagstaff is the place to visit for souvenirs at excellent prices and a whole lot more. The key reason for my visit to the Grand Canyon Store was the fact they offer free round trip shuttle bus service starting at 9am, from any Flagstaff hotel to Historic Downtown Flagstaff. A courteous driver picked me up from my Flagstaff hotel and delivered me to the store in Flagstaff, where I have also to take in the sites downtown, shop and eat. When I was ready to return to my hotel, all I needed to do was return to the storefront and let the staff know I was ready to be taken back to hotel where I was staying.

The free round trip shuttle bus service was wonderful, since I wanted to explore downtown Flagstaff and didn’t want to worry about driving back to my hotel after having dinner and a few drinks. The store also offers River Rafting Day Trips, as well as Jeep and Helicopter Tours.

The Grand Canyon Store is also located at 202 West Route 66 in Williams, Arizona (1-800-716-9389).

The Grand Canyon Store at 24 West Route 66/# 5 East Aspen Avenue in Flagstaff, AZ 86001

Phone: 1-928-779-3163

Email: info@grandcanyonstore.com

Website: www.grandcanyonstore.com
The Grand Canyon Store at 24 West …
The Grand Canyon Store at 24 West …
Glynnes says:
Lots of key chains and T-shirts. Thanks!
Posted on: Jun 24, 2012
Jamal1280 says:
What did you buy at the store?
Posted on: Jun 23, 2012