The Grand Canyon State - Arizona

(928) 773-1976

The Grand Canyon State - Arizona Reviews

Africancrab Africanc…
The State of Arizona Jan 22, 2010
Arizona is the home of the Grand Canyon, one of the wonders of the world. I live in this great state, so naturally I have taken time to tour as much of it as possible. I must admit, it is a huge state and in 5 years, I'm yet to see all it's corners. So far I pride myself for seeing more than three quarters of the state including towns like Tucson (Home sweet Home), Phoenix, Sedona, Safford, Gila Bend, Flaggstaff, Benson, wickenburg, Quartzsite, Casa Grande, Vicksburg, wintersburg, Sonoita, Nogales, Wilcox, Patagonia, Prescott, Scottsdale, Tombstone, Bisbee, Douglas, . . .

The one place that I never could grow tired of, is the grand Canyon. Arizona is popularly refered to as the desert: indeed for its desert climate, exceptionally hot summers, and mild winters, but the high country in the north features pine forests and mountain ranges with cooler weather than the lower deserts.

Did you know that the State of Arizona is also reffered to as the Grand Canyon State? It is home to University of Arizona a world reknown University. Located in Southwestern United States, Arizona is the 48th state and the last to be admitted to the union in 1912.

"Arizona is one of the Four Corners states. It borders New Mexico, Utah, Nevada, California, touches Colorado, and has a 389-mile (626 km) international border with the states of Sonora and Baja California in Mexico. It is the largest landlocked US State by population." ~Wikipedia~

I hope you enjoyed reading my review, let me know what you think.
Sedona
yasuyo says:
Congrats on your featured! Great review:) I loved the Grand Canyon! And want to visit Sedona one day...my friend went to there with Yoga class! There are many crystal it would be good to get the power:)
Africancrab says:
Yes Danile, you need to make that trip, you are way too close not to see it.
daniel_jetsetter says:
I lived here for over two years and I still haven't seen the Grand Canyon! Need to make the trip soon!
The Grand Canyon State -  Arizona Map