The Giacomo

The Giacomo Rates and Deals

The Giacomo Niagara Falls Reviews

VoyagerGirl VoyagerG…
Great boutique hotel! Oct 22, 2010
Glad I found this newer boutique hotel! Although you cannot see the falls from the rooms it is an awesome location within walking distance to everything besides the outlet malls.

The building does not hold a whole bunch of units as it is half hotel half condos(unique right?)It is very well kept & was real quiet during our stay. You pull up right out front and they valet your car free of charge. Some of the nicest people, as far as customer service, I have ever met! They take your bags to your room for you while you check in. The rooms are gorgeous and well decorated, pristine as far as cleanliness. The bathroom is immaculate with one of the best showers I have ever been in. The bed is really comfortable. My ex used to have horrible back problems with beds and he slept like a baby! You control your own central heat and air. Call the desk before you leave & within the time you get down the elevator your car is pulling up out front. While we were out the first day we came back to a surprise, they had left us freshly baked white chocolate macadamia nut cookies on the night stand!! When I called to express my gratitude they also offered to send up more! The breakfast is included, great food and a wide variety of hot & cold foods & beverages. The dining area is a bit crowded, especially if there are several showing up at the same time. They also have room service, a bar downstairs, a complimentary "chauffeur" to give you a ride (within a certain mile radius of course), & a viewing room on the top floor.

There are so many good things about the place I'm sure I missing something. I love this place though & I have been insisting to everyone I hear is traveling there to book here. You wouldn't regret it!
six2midnight says:
Congrats on the review, I'll have to check this out when I go in July
mslellen says:
Congrats on the feature!
nylor says:
congrats!!! :) this gives me an idea on where to stay when I go to Niagara! :)

The Giacomo Overview

Located on First Street, the Giacomo is close to Niagara Falls and the Seneca Niagara Casino. Other nearby attractions include the Maid of the Mist, Aquarium of Niagara, Niagara Science Museum, Niagara Adventure Theater and Niagara Falls State Park.

The Giacomo features 38 elegantly designed rooms and 24 residential apartments. All units have deluxe amenities like satellite televisions, work desks, luxurious beddings, blackout drapes and complimentary Internet access. Some rooms feature fireplaces and Jacuzzis. Bathrooms are supplied with designer bathrobes and other bath amenities.

The Giacomo is a luxurious, boutique-hotel featuring a lounge area that serves beer and wine daily. A fitness center, meeting rooms and a business center are also on site. Guests are offered with free high-speed Internet access, a complimentary breakfast and shuttle services within a 5-mile radius.

The Giacomo Amenities

• Audio/Visual Equipment
  • Wheel Chair Access
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Jacuzzi
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Bathrobes