The Garden View YWCA Hotel Hong Kong
The Garden View YWCA Hotel Hong Kong Rates and Deals
The Garden View YWCA Hotel Hong Kong Reviews
Centrally located, excellent service, clean and functional Jun 14, 2009
I stayed in this hotel in September 2008 for business, and for the indicated pricing its offering is really good:
- The location is on the island, near to Central district. There is a bus stop just around the corner, bringing you to Exchange Square in about 5 minutes.
- The rooms were clean, newspaper each morning, no luxury but nothing to complain about either.
- Very friendly personnel, although on some occasions we had some difficulties due to language barriers... nothing serious though. Also one month after I had stayed at the hotel, they were were helpful in assisting some invoice queries.
Now, since we humans need to complaint about something:
- the airconditioning was a bit loud, but it gets used to,
- the breakfast room was closed due to renovation... but in my opinion this is better than having a breakfast area which is old and broken. And by the way, there is so many Chinese food on the streets to enjoy!
There are surely more lively districts to stay, more luxurious hotels, or cheaper hotels, but YWCA is ideal if you want a retreat at the end of the day, and its offering is really very good for the money paid. I stayed at the hotel for 2 weeks, and it was a good experience.
Should you have another opinion or experience, please drop me a line; I would be interested to know.
Join TravBuddy to leave comments, meet new friends and share travel tips!
The Garden View YWCA Hotel Hong Kong Overview
The Garden View YWCA Hotel Hong Kong is located within walking distance of the Lan Kwai Fong nightclub, the Hong Kong business district, shopping malls, the Hong Kong Park, Soho, and the Botanical Gardens. Other nearby attractions that guests may enjoy include the International Finance Center and the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Center. Amenities of the hotel include a swimming pool, a fitness center, 24-hour reception, a business center, and a restaurant. The Garden View YWCA Hotel Hong Kong is conveniently situated within walking distance of area attractions and is also just a short walk from a public train station.
The Garden View YWCA Hotel Hong Kong provides 141 guestrooms with classic styling and modern amenities, such as kitchenettes available in the hotel’s suites, minibars, private bathrooms with showers, and garden views from room windows.
Guests of the Garden View YWCA Hotel Hong Kong will enjoy walking distance to many area attractions and views of the surrounding gardens. Shopping, dining, and entertainment are all just minutes away from this accommodation.
The Garden View YWCA Hotel Amenities