The Garage

Saarbrucken, Germany

The Garage Saarbrucken Reviews

hospy hospy
great place for rockers to dance :) Sep 10, 2011
The garage is a great club holding many venues over the year. It's in a small city, yet, it has a great attendance of friendly people. You know, sometimes, you don't wanna dance to disco music, but the music you like or you used to listen to. My friend from Germany took me there. And I was blown how great the atmosphere was. Okay the place is huge, it has like three stages around and some small ones in the middle, just for chicks to show off a bit. Straight away joined them and I was dancing along songs like Blink 182, papa roach, limp bizkit...It was great. I loved it. I hope something similiar will be in the Czech republic soon. The cloakroom was 2 Euro, beer is like 3 Euro, I don't remember entrance, though. One thing what I didn't really like was a smoking room, it was kinda big room, spacious, but imagine 30-40 people smoking in it, it was a horror for my lungs, I'm a smoker, but that was just too much even for me...But that's individual's problem. I didn't come there anymore, I just went outside for a cigi :)

Check Saarbrucken Hotel Deals