The Gallery Inn

Average rate: $124 - Hotel class: 3 stars
204-206 norzagaray, San Juan, PR, USA
The Gallery Inn - This is Campeche. He says Hola! and Como Estas? and plays with apps on his iPad

The Gallery Inn Rates and Deals

The Gallery Inn San Juan Reviews

Dandelion_IRL Dandelio…
Down the Rabbit's Hole Dec 30, 2013
I stayed at The Galleria Inna for about 8 days. During this period I developed a love-hate relationship with this place. This is a very unique place filled with misc. brick-a-brack, peculiar art and bits and pieces telling a fascinating tale about the owner of this place whom everyone calls Jen. Things I loved: the aforementioned clues to the story and story behind the story; the sweeping views, the ubiquitous talkative birds, various secret nooks and crannies, the entire super relaxed atmosphere. I had the notion as if I was visiting a regal aunt who didn't care much for my visit but didn't care if I snooped around the house and fed off her treasures to fuel my imagination. Things I didn't like: no WiFi connection in the rooms, not sure how other guests got by, but I was annoyed that I had to constantly hang out at the common areas when I needed to be online. Also, you have to pay in full 5 days in advance which restricts movement.. I was hoping to do more hopping around but with all the arrangements that was required I couldn't generate so much energy. Breakfast is really skimpy. Everyone is friendly but rather inept. People at the front desk lacked enthusiasm for suggesting things to do or figuring any alternatives for transportation, they also forgot the rate they promised and when they finally agreed to issue a refund they nonchalantly informed me that it would be processed in 72 hours. Not only no one apologized but it was also done as a huge favor to me, which I found rather annoying. All in all I would recommend booking this place for a day or two but not for an extended stay.
This is Campeche. He says Hola! an…

The Gallery Inn Overview

The hotel is located in the area of Old San Juan. Guests staying at this accommodation in San Juan will find that they area within walking distance of many of the city's historical attractions. They can also find places to eat and shop for souvenirs, and they can venture to the beaches while staying at the Gallery Inn. Many popular sites are within walking distance of the Gallery Inn. Guests will find that they can use public transportation to reach other areas including the beaches and the airport.

The hotel offers 22 rooms that include air conditioning. Other amenities that guests will find in the rooms at the Gallery Inn include private bathrooms and phones line.

Guests will find many interesting places to visit within the hotel, which is hundreds of years old. The Gallery Inn offers patios, courtyards, porticoes, and gardens. The hotel has a conference room, a banquet room, and a music room for guests.

The Gallery Inn Amenities