The Funk House

23 Darlinghurst Rd, Sydney, Australia
The Funk House - Rooftop area.
The Funk House - One of the free nights out with one of the free drinks.

The Funk House Rates and Deals

The Funk House Sydney Reviews

jasoniii jasoniii
Most colourful hostel I've slept in! Jan 03, 2011
The Funk House in Sydney is one of the greatest places I've slept at while traveling! The rooms are what you'd expect to pay for in Sydney, but what sets this place apart from all the others are the services and the amount of detail this place has put in the decor - bright colours, murals of super heros, etc.

This hostel goes well out of its way to ensure that there is always something to do for those travelers looking to have a great time out. They organise free entry into a lot of bars and clubs, and ever organise a few free drinks. I have never been to a hostel where they actually have an events manager!
View from our hostel window.

Related Travel Blogs About The Funk House

Ah, the joys of jet lag
So we arrived at the Funk House, which is in Kings Cross, the backpacker/ red light area of Sydney. I'll admit, as a fairly green 19 year old, I was a bit worried when I'd head from so many people at…Funk House, which is in Kings Cross, the backpacker/ red light area of Sydney . I'll admit, as a fairly…
Proper Tourists
We should have known - you go to bed at 8pm, you  wake up at about 4am, and can't get back to sleep! Never mind, at least we were up and about early and set out for some more sightseeing and se…Funk House did have a jobs board, but a lot of it was for outside Sydney to help people find…

Check The Funk House Rates and Deals