The Fredericksburg Antique Mall

540-372-6894

The Fredericksburg Antique Mall Reviews

HuBison HuBison
Nice antique shop Oct 29, 2011
A friend of mine and I went antiquing in Fredericksburg. We found a parking spot (lucky us) and then just strolled down Caroline street. This is actually on a side street near the museum (and hence public restroom). There are a few and this is one of the nicer ones and more quaint. There seem to be different areas that people have their items organized. We saw some 70s collector's glasses there that we saw in another store and they were a dollar cheaper.

They had linens, antique and civil war era bullets and knives, toys, jewelry, broaches, baskets, old kitchen items, records, and of course-glassware everywhere!

There were a lot of things in there I wished I could bought, some more for being unique that being an antique, but besides funds, I wouldn't have space to put most of those things. If I ever get a house, I'll be going back to Fredericksburg to sporadically pick up things for my new castle.

There are 2 floors of items and it's a delight to walk through-more quaint that some of the other places we went.

Check Fredericksburg Hotel Deals