The Frangipani Living Arts Hotel & Spa

Check Phnom Penh Hotel Deals

The Frangipani Living Arts Hotel & Spa Phnom Penh Reviews

nazree nazree
Beautifully designed, with a gorgeous pool Mar 29, 2014
Booked 3 nights at this hotel. Did not get the best price though. They had a bigger sale after I made my booking. But still, with the price I paid, as a whole the hotel was perfect.

Arrived from Siem Reap in the evening. near the Night Market. With nothing much to do so early, we got a tuk-tuk for USD 3 to the hotel. It is pretty far away on the south of Phnom Penh. About 15-20 minutes ride with normal traffic.

The front desk agents were all friendly providing genuine hospitality. We were given a welcome drink (Orange Juice) and wet towels with mint (WOW!) to freshen ourselves. Wonderful. We just had to wait for ten minutes and then we were escorted to our room.

The superior room was huge. I cannot imagine how much bigger other rooms are.

All in all, it was a great last day in Cambodia staying in this property. Why didn't I rate this five stars - is probably because of the location. A couple of tuk-tuks didn't know how to get here. Oh and they have the hotel's own tuk-tuks driver by the way which I think is pretty exclusive service.

P.S do try the pool. Amazing place to chill. AND OF COURSE, THE ROOFTOP BAR. Breathtaking.

Check Phnom Penh Hotel Deals