The Fourth

132 4th Avenue, New York, NY, USA

The Fourth New York Reviews

ellechic ellechic
American brassiere in Union Square Aug 03, 2015
Located near Union Square, this farm-to-table American brassiere serves locally-sourced ingredients, mostly procured from the Union Square Farmer's Market just 2 blocks away.

My friends and I ate here during the restaurant week.

Drinks: Extensive wine list. My friends and I went for the cocktail - pomegranate margarita. Yum!

Appetizer: CHILLED GREEN MARKET CORN SOUP roasted corn & cilantro;

ORGANIC SCOTTISH SALMON A LA PLANCHA, quinoa, cucumber salad & lemon yogurt dressing; HOUSE–MADE RICOTTA RAVILOI, cherry tomatoes, basil & garlic; PINK SALT BRICK ROASTED AMISH COUNTRY CHICKEN, shaved vegetables & lemon vinaigrette

CHOCOLATE AND BANANA PARFAIT, malt ice cream, black out cake; SUMMER ICE CREAM SUNDAE, watermelon, mint & vanilla ice cream, berry sauce & vanilla whipped cream; MIXED BERRY SHORTCAKE, macerated berries, berry sauce & whipped cream

The food: The appetizers and the entrees were delicious. My friends loved the "freshness" taste of the HOUSE–MADE RICOTTA RAVILOI and the combination of the ORGANIC SCOTTISH SALMON A LA PLANCHA w/ quinoa, cucumber salad & lemon yogurt dressing. I enjoyed my PINK SALT BRICK ROASTED AMISH COUNTRY CHICKEN, the chicken so tender and juicy, preftly cooked with generous portion! For the dessert, I found my SUMMER ICE CREAM SUNDAE, mediocre but perfectly light for the summer, while my friends enjoyed their MIXED BERRY SHORTCAKE and richness of the CHOCOLATE AND BANANA PARFAIT, malt ice cream, black out cake.

The decor: Clean lines w/ simply decorated flowers on the glassware, The Fourth, is comfortably elegant and casual. With the edgy and yet sculpturally interesting piece of Hanging bedframes serves as their version of chandelier.

The staff is friendly and the service the only underpar was too relaxed and on slow end.
The Fourth: Chandelier-bedframes a…

Check New York Hotel Deals