The Fountain

N. Panaorama Dr & N. Saguaro Blvd., Fountain Hills, AZ, USA

The Fountain Fountain Hills Reviews

jumpingnorman jumpingn…
One of the higest fountains in the world Sep 03, 2014
We have brought our young kids many times to this beautiful Arizona fountain which is one of the tallest in the world (might the 4th tallest, being 560 ft). Our kids particularly enjoy the splash pad, specially during the summer and the playground beside the water. I personally enjoy the beauty of this spot and waiting for the fountain to shoot up its plume of water every few minutes.

The city of Fountain Hills is beautiful in itself with rolling mountains and beautiful houses. It is located east of Scottsdale and about 45 minutes from Sky Harbor International Airport.

This dramatic landmark was built 3 decades ago and is the centerpiece of a man-made 28-acre lake. It is truly a beautiful setting and a nice place to stroll during the early morning and late summer nights of Arizona.
jumpingnorman says:
hope you visit AZ again :) JumpingTwins are 10 yo - they might get along with your daughter :)
Posted on: Sep 03, 2014
vulindlela says:
Been there a long time ago....pretty cool to see!
Posted on: Sep 03, 2014
X_Drive X_Drive
A very tall fountain Apr 11, 2008
There seems to be quite a number of people who think that this is the tallest, 2nd tallest, or even the fourth or fifth tallest fountain in the world. If you were to search in internet you would find many such claims. I will only say that it truly is one of the tallest water fountains in the world. A safe claim. I was unable to measure the height or amount of water or even how long it took the water to go from the nozzle to the absolute peak of its rise.

I also was able to determine that there are at least three other fountains who have claims of being taller. They are King Fahd’s Fountain in Jeddah, Gateway Geyser in Saint Louis, IL, and Port Fountain in Karachi Harbour.

I have not been to any of these other fountains but I have been to the Fountain in Fountain Hills, Arizona and I can tell you that when the top of the hour comes and it begins to spray that stream straight up into the air you get a feeling of amazement. And then it goes higher and you watch as it continues for about fifteen minutes.

They have even managed to color the water green on St Patrcik's day.

It only operates from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. daily at the top of each hour, and has been shut down during times of high winds.

Related Travel Blogs About The Fountain

On to Phoenix!
Up early enough to go down and get some of the continental breakfast that the hotel served. Not much choice. Three kids cold cereals, a few very small muffins, pre-cooked omelets, actually I think th…Fountain Hills. After visiting Fountain Hills we found our way back to Phoenix and arrived at Terry’s (sunsetrosebud…
Groundhog Day - Staten Island Chuck
Ik zit nu toch al een ruim jaar in New York. Maar elke keer zijn er weer nieuwe dingen. Deze week werd ik verbaasd door het ritueel van Groundhog Day. Een groundhog is een bosmarmot ook wel grond-eek…Fountains Hills Weasel, Dunkirk Dave, Buckeye Chuck en.... Staten Island Chuck! Staten Island Chuck , of zijn officiële naam " Charles…
All packed and ready to go
Well it is the night before my 5th trip to my favorite island of Oahu.  Oahu will always be a special place for me and while this trip involves quite a bit of mixed emotions I am still anxious t… Well it is the night before my 5th trip to my favorite island of Oahu.  Oahu will always be…

Check Fountain Hills Hotel Deals