The Forum

03 9299 9860

The Forum Melbourne Reviews

wanagonow wanagonow
enjoyable at any time.... Mar 22, 2011
I enjoyed this very much but was not on my own. its good to go there and see things for yourself as i had haed quite a different story about it at one point. I will try to get some pic`s up here if i can find them. Its always nice to look at a pic before you commit to go, I usally travle on my own so maybe being with a larg group made me look at things differently. nice time had by all, welll most!
niki1013 niki1013
Top live music venue!!! Mar 12, 2008
If you love live music, be sure to catch a gig at Melbourne’s Forum Theatre!!!

The place is quite large and has a capacity of 1500. There is seating for 800 people in the form of booths and banquet tables. It is located on Flinders Street right near Federation Square and the train station so it is really easy to access via public transport.

The place is decorated with and ancient Roman feel, with big pillars and statues. The roof is painted a deep blue and his twinkling lights so it feels as if you are standing under the stars! While this large theatre might lack the intimacy of smaller venues, the atmosphere is great

It is one of my very favorite live music venues in Melbourne and I have seen many great gigs here including Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds, Joanna Newsome, Sufjan Stevens and many others.
simon0 says:
Lorraine’s Live Music Venue in Marble Falls is less than a year old but has already secured its position as the best live music venue in the Texas Hill Country. Located just one block from Main Street in downtown Marble Falls, it is located within walking distance from many fine restaurants in the growing downtown district. Lorraine’s makes itself known, not just from the music filling the air on 3rd Street, but also by the 12-mile search light scanning the sky from the rooftop. The musicians on our stage vary in all directions and we’re always looking for new acts. Our venue is available for private/corporate parties as well.
[url=""]Real Estate[/url]