The Flushing YMCA

Check New York Hotel Deals

The Flushing YMCA New York Reviews

auraelija auraelija
Not the best memories.. May 07, 2011
I spend few nights in summer of 2010 there.And had not the best memories.. the bathroom was right next to my door so when I come back to my room I noticed I forgot my shower gel and went back to take it. So I was leaving my room for only one minute and I didnt take the key with me. After I took shower gel I couldnt get in my room cuz the door were locked! Thanks God I met another girl in the bathroom so I asked if she can call reception and ask for help. I was wearing only a towel, so I stayed in the bathroom for more than half an hour till some guy came and unlock the door... and he was rude to me :(

The Flushing YMCA Overview

The Flushing YMCA offers tennis courts and a fitness centre as well as a sauna, a 24 hour reception and a steam room. The hostel is conveniently located for sightseeing in New York City with St. George's Church within a 10 minute walk.

The Flushing YMCA's leisure facilities include an indoor pool and squash courts. Other facilities available include a TV room and daily housekeeping. Internet access is available for guests wanting to keep connected during their stay. The hostel's garden is a peaceful spot to sit and relax.

Less than 10 minutes drive away are some great attractions such as the Kissena Park, and conveniently there is complimentary private parking on site at the Flushing YMCA should you need it. The hostel is within five minutes from Flushing Town Hall, while US Post Office Flushing Main is a 20-minute walk away. Flushing Meadows - Corona Park, Bowne Park and Citi Field are five minutes away by car.

The Flushing YMCA Amenities