The Fiddler

Drumnadrochit, Scotland
The Fiddler - mmmmm giant pink thing
The Fiddler - I look good after getting up at 6 in the morning to drive down from orkeney
The Fiddler - that is a spread

The Fiddler Drumnadrochit Reviews

osgoodst osgoodst
Come Fiddle Away Your Hunger and the Fiddler Jun 12, 2016
After a one hour boat ride and three hour drive from the Orkney Isles down to Iverness we was hungry. Driving around lochness we stumbled upon a little town with lots of parking, right in the middle of it was the Fiddler. Now looking at Yelp everyone says the Fish and Chips suck. Upon entertering we got a table right away even though the place was pretty packed.

After some friendly service my wife ended up with a cider aged in sherry barrels, and myself a delicious creamy ale. Soon we had a giant plate of pork belly marinated in Cider, a bunch of cabbage and potatoes and onion rings. mmmmmm mmmm good!

Around us we noticed everyone was ordering a giant pink dessert, the next day we decided to stop by again for dinner. Luckily it was Friday night and we were able to snag the last table. Apparently everyone in the UK makes dinner reservations....

This time we got chicken, venison pate, and smoked salmon followed by the Fruit Paloma, a giant pink glob of deliciousness.

Overall we are fans of the Fiddler, and I think it would be a great name for a Bat Man villain to work with The Riddler. Every time in Chicago when I'm hungry I be like "Lets get some Fiddler"
that is a spread
I look good after getting up at 6 …

Check Drumnadrochit Hotel Deals