The Fellow

www.thefellow.co.uk - 020 7833 4395

The Fellow London Reviews

sarahsan sarahsan
Good food, great service! Jul 20, 2011
I was meeting a friend for dinner. She works near Kings Cross, so we decided to eat in that area. We picked the Fellow, which was recommended by her colleges.

The Fellow is located right around the corner from Kings Cross St Pancras underground and train station. The restaurant is not very big, has a rustic and trendy atmosphere with brown sofas along the walls, rustic wooden tables with fresh lilies and wooden chairs. The restaurant and a bar are located on the ground floor and a retro cocktail bar and an outdoor terrace upstairs.

We had a drink and a chat on the terrace before we enjoyed a lovely dinner in the restaurant. The menu was not extensive, but very tempting. We ordered the Mackerel Pâté with pickled cucumber and toast as starter. Then I had the Butternut squash, Ricotta and Red Pepper Strudel and Chocolate Fondant and Toasted Marshmallow with Coconut Ice Cream for desert. A true feast! The whole roast plaice with crayfish tails and the Gooseberry fool with Elderflower ice cream wouldn´t have been bad either. They serve a selection of beers, ales and spirits, and they offer an extensive list wines.

The waiters were friendly, helpful and professional, and they all had a very good knowledge of everything on the menu. I can recommend the Fellow for its nice and warm atmosphere and for its good food. The Fellow is a popular place, so make a reservation if you would like to have lunch or dinner and not just a drink.

Opening hours are:

alyssa_ob says:
Sounds good!
Posted on: Jul 21, 2011
sarahsan says:
Thank you both. It´s a nice place. Have been there twice and would go again!
Posted on: Jul 21, 2011
monky says:
Nice review Sarah!
Posted on: Jul 20, 2011

Related Travel Blogs About The Fellow

Pleasant surprise
I have been to many coastal towns in the South of England.  Some were pretty; some busy; some old in a good way; some old in a not so good way (ie in need of updating and a lick of paint); other…London for those that didn't mind a bit of a longer commute? Anyway last year whilst travelling home via the M25 one sunny evening, stuck in the usual motorway…
Majestic, beautiful and bloody hard work
And so it was onward, from the sunny, balmy evenings of Mumbai, 16 hours train ride north to Ajmer and the barren, desolate desert of the Rajastani landscape.  It was dry, empty and... very diff…fellow Londoners (Wembley's British-Asain finest - and Hindi speaking too!) in a dodgy rickshaw - encountering no less than 3 accidents…
Travel blog so far
January 03 2007     Oliver. You’re late! Carl barked at me. We had scheduled a meeting to run through the current situation on the recruitment sales pipeline.  I checked my watch…London .   After I going a massive Toyota Land Cruiser with 2 Japanese girls and a guide and started out tour.   This took us in to a lion enclosure…

Check London Hotel Deals