The Explorers Guesthouse & Hotel

The Explorers Guesthouse & Hotel Rates and Deals

The Explorers Guesthouse & Hotel Kuala Lumpur Reviews

nellalaz nellalaz
The Explorers for real explorers! May 08, 2011
The first time I walked in to this hostel, I'm quite impressed with so many slippers and shoes near the front door. I was thinking “hmm.. either this will be a good thing or I have to prepare myself to get in the dirty bathrooms..” Fingers crossed!

I checked in myself at the front desk, and the staff was friendly, but not informative enough. I have to go upstairs to search my own room and luckily found a staff that helped me.

Room was clean and the bed was very very comfortable. It was a basic room with 3 wooden bunk beds, and the shower and toilet located not far outside the room. At night, I was a bit annoyed with a Chinese who keeps talking to her friend and keep making noises, but well, what else can you expect from a hostel?

Breakfast was okay. They served loaves of bread, jams, coffees, and teas. And because it was Chinese New Year at that day, they served oranges for extra. The staff was helpful and we actually had a short nice chat.

Generally speaking, I had a good time staying there and might want to stay there again.

Check The Explorers Guesthouse & Hotel Rates and Deals