The Executive Inn Motel

The Executive Inn Motel Rates and Deals

The Executive Inn Motel Webster City Reviews

esterrene esterrene
Executive Inn Jun 25, 2011
I stayed here for one night and I wasn't very impress with this hotel.

There were some good points such as location. It was an easy hotel to find from the highway and close to downtown. The location was residential and a person could easily take a comfortable walk around the neighborhood. There was also a pool table in a lounge area located in the center of the hotel. Not something one expects to find, but a pleasant surprise. The lounge area had some chairs and vending machines.

Free wifi, but at the end of the night the connection was lost. I am not sure why. I don't think it was a normal experience. Rooms were spacious and clean.

What I did not like was that there was only a single set of keys for each room. That would not be a problem if it was just me traveling, but when I travel with another person I want my own set of keys. I don't feel comfortable having to go to the front desk to be let into my room. Especially if I chose to come in late at night and knowingly have to wake up the owner.

I also did not like the bed. The sheets felt old, like they were hand me downs, and the bed itself was hard.

The Executive Inn Motel Overview

The Executive Inn Hotel is perfectly located for both business and leisure guests to Webster City (IA).The Executive Inn Hotel boasts a convenient location with modern amenities in every guestroom and superb service. Each of the hotel's guestrooms offers daily newspaper, internet access (wireless), ironing board, microwave, coffee/tea maker. Hotel facilities offered at this Webster City (IA) accommodation include laundry service/dry cleaning, pets allowed, car park. Being one of the good quality hotels in Webster City (IA), guests staying at this hotel will find its convenient location and tranquil atmosphere pleasurable. To reserve a room at the Executive Inn Hotel, simply select your dates of stay and fill in our secure online booking form.

The Executive Inn Motel Amenities

• Golf Course
  • Kitchenette
  • Coffee / Tea Maker
  • Microwave
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Free Parking