The Eiffel Tower Experience

3645 South Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas, NV, USA
The Eiffel Tower Experience - Vegas from above!
The Eiffel Tower Experience - beautiful structure
The Eiffel Tower Experience - Bellagio fountains from above
The Eiffel Tower Experience - Bellagio fountains from above

The Eiffel Tower Experience Las Vegas Reviews

TreasureHopper Treasure…
Wayyyy up there!!! Oct 20, 2009
Oh Wow !! Hubby doesnt like hights so i did this one on my own.. Beautiful view!! The staff was very very nice and informative!! A must see!!
beautiful structure
Bellagio fountains from above
Vegas from above!
bkretzer bkretzer
Amazing Nighttime View! Apr 16, 2008
The Eiffel Tower Experience at Paris Hotel should be experienced at night. The views from the observation deck (460 feet) are spectacular. You can literally see from Downtown Las Vegas to the southern end of the strip. I am told the view during the day is very good, too. As you are allowed to stay up as long as you want, you could probably time it to take in both views, if you arrive before sundown.

The tower itself is 586 feet tall, has an upscale restaurant on the 11th floor, and is about half the size of the real thing.

The Observation Deck is completely enclosed with mesh so there is no danger of falling off. There is also little danger of taking an unobstructed picture. They do provide larger holes in the mesh for picture takers, but they did not necessarily allow for the shot you might want. The Tower overlooks the Bellagio, so it is possible that you might get to see the fountains from a completely different perspective.

The cost is $10 per person, and waits during the high times could take awhile. If there is wind when you are on the ground you can count on it being worse at the top. During the cooler months it will get chilly. We went in mid-April, and that drove us down sooner than we might have liked.

Would I do it again? I might, just because we didn’t stay very long. If we had stayed up longer? Probably only if I was with someone who hadn’t gone up before. Enjoy!
X_Drive says:
Glad you enjoyed the height. I'll pass. :)
Posted on: Apr 24, 2008
tjohnsonsr says:
I took my two oldest daughters on the SlingShot ride atop the Stratoshpere Tower! I DID get the picture because you can see what sheer TERROR looks like on their faces!! LOL!
Posted on: Apr 24, 2008