The Edgewater Hotel Seattle

The Edgewater Hotel Seattle Rates and Deals

The Edgewater Hotel Seattle Reviews

hanleyscot hanleysc…
Outstanding Hotel in Seattle Oct 31, 2014
I'm not sure that words exist to explain how insanely amazing this hotel is. Long before my trip even began I had looked up hotels online for many of the cities I had intended on visiting. The Edgewater Hotel immediately stood out above and beyond all the others.

I had read on a website that bands like Led Zeppelin and The Beattles had stayed there before so that peaked my interest right away. So I checked out the hotel's website and was thoroughly impressed with what I saw.

The drawback was the price. It's not cheap. Almost every website I looked at had prices ranging from $250 to $500 a night. And that's not including the $40 parking fee. I eventually got it for around $300 and that was fairly last minute booking.

Worth every penny. I'd do again.

The rooms are just out of this world. I want to live there. It's way nicer than my house.

I believe it's the only hotel right on the water in downtown. The staff is very friendly and give out maps and offer suggestions of places to see while you are there. The restaurant menu looked great to me but did not have an vegetarian offerings so I didn't get to try it since I was with my friend. The bar/lounge, restaurant, and lobby are stunning and have offer a beautiful view. The staff there is just as friendly as the staff at the front desk.

Honestly, I'll let the photos say the rest. The pictures came out a little dark but you can visit their website. There is complete truth in advertising for this hotel. It's beautiful.
wayofmatt83 wayofmat…
Luxury Hotel on the Water May 18, 2011
This was my first trip out to Seattle and I ended up staying at this hotel due to my sister wanting to stay somewhere on the waterfront. I did not want to spend $180 a night at a hotel though the photos/reviews of the hotel were great so I figured we would splurge on this trip. The location of the hotel was conveniently located in between pike's market and the seattle center, about a 10-15 minute walk from both. Overall the hotel was beautifully decorated and everything in the room was in great shape. I would recommend this hotel to others who are looking to stay in a luxury hotel. I would probably not stay at this location next time due to the fact I spend most of my time outside of the hotel and would like to save a money on a hotel room so I can spend doing other tourist attractions.
orcasdance orcasdan…
Waterfront Lodge May 06, 2011
This hotel is like a cozy lodge. Definitely recommend getting a room on the water side where you can watch the ferries crossing the sound. Romantic getaway. The hotel is set off from the main area of downtown, but close enough to walk to Pike Place Market and the waterfront...(once you get up to the market, the rest of the city is totally accessible.) If you are looking for a romantic spluge...this is a great choice.

The Edgewater Hotel Seattle Overview

The Edgewater Seattle is located along the edge of Elliott Bay and the Olympic Mountains. Guests will find many attractions in the area, including the Space Needle and Woodland Park Zoo. The waterfront is only a 15 minute walk from the hotel. The Edgewater in Seattle offers a shuttle service to local attractions. Guests will find that rental cars, taxis, and public transit are all available, providing easy access to attractions as well as the nearby airport.

All of the guestrooms at the Edgewater Hotel in Seattle offer wood furnishings. All 223 rooms boast luxury bedding as well as a minibar and coffee service. Rooms also include televisions and private bathrooms. There are penthouses and luxury rooms on offer.

There are many shops and dining choices located near the hotel. There is an onsite bar on offer, as well as a restaurant. The hotel also offers a large meeting area, a 24 hour gym, a business center, a gift shop, and more.

The Edgewater Hotel Amenities

• Facsimile
  • Ballroom
  • Audio/Visual Equipment
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Towels