The Edge Restaurant

The Edge Restaurant - The restaurant

The Edge Restaurant Montville Reviews

jespermelin5 jesperme…
A restaurant on the edge Sep 18, 2013
This is actually both a hotel and a restaurant but I will only review The Edge Restaurant as a restaurant. This is also a venue for function such as 21st birthdays and weddings.

This place is on a terrific location overlooking the whole Sunshine Coast. You can see the whole coast line and all the forest in front of it. We drove up to the hinterland in the morning to have breakfast. And this is the first place that came to our minds.

We both had a look at the menu and I was pretty hungry so I choose the "Big Breaky", which is toast with sausages, bacon, hash browns, mushrooms etc. Renee choose to have the Belgian Waffles. They both looked delicious but apparently Renee's breakfast was not as tasty as it looked. It was a big mountain of sweetness and it was just apparently way too sweet. Although, she said she kind of liked it. My dish was good as usual, I do not really think you can fail doing this dish though, but I was satisfied.

My Big Breaky cost $18 and the Belgian Waffles cost $20.

I think the food was average, it was only breakfast though. Might be better for lunch!
The restaurant
Big Breaky
Belgian Waffles
The view, overcast
jespermelin5 says:
I think you pay for the view ;)
Posted on: Sep 29, 2013
spocklogic says:
Seems quite expensive for the breakfast : o
Posted on: Sep 29, 2013