The Dubliner

Oslo, Norway

The Dubliner Oslo Reviews

LindsayA LindsayA
Enjoy the live music Jul 25, 2012
The Dubliner is located centrally in town and is popular with the locals and Irish - so it's got to be good if Irish people hang out here hasn't it?

The pub itself has a number of rooms which makes it tricky to find your friends if you don't have a usual spot, but hey you'll make friends on the way around.

The bar has the local beers and of course some nice Irish/British imports, just be prepared for the import prices on top of the high Norwegian alcohol prices.

Popular as an after work drinking place. It also offers food which in my experience has been good, not necessarily great, but you are somewhat restricted as to where you can get 'fish & chips' in Oslo.

Expect to pay an entrance fee if you're after 9pm(?) on the weekend. We always made sure we were there before and be early if you want a table.

They regularly have live bands playing and the place really comes alive. If the music isn't your thing, don't worry there are plenty of rooms so just move further back.
toridar toridar
Overpriced, over-crowded and horrible service Feb 14, 2011
As with all places in Oslo, it's ridiculously over-priced. The place was fully packed when we were there, which meant we could hardly sit. The price of a pint is insane, and the service non-existant and quite rude.

If you want to get a sense of an Irish pub, you fare much better in say, Israel. Says a lot.

Related Travel Blogs About The Dubliner

An introduction.....
Okay, let me tell you how I got to this point in my life. By trade, I'm an accountant. My last job afforded me great opportunity to travel as I was responsible for two European divisions - one in Ge…Dublin, Oslo, Krakow and Copenhagen. I've already decided to start the journey by flying to Lisbon, Portugal....a place…
Lovely Europe
I started exploring Europe quite late, after 2001 but since then I have seen many-many places: Berlin and the german countryside, Italian cities and lakes, London, the spanish metropoles Madrid and B…Christman 2012: Barcelona and Paris via Milano! -Eastern 2012 Frankfurt-Hahn, Riga, Oslo, Dublin, Porto/Lissabon/Madeira, Pisa! Due to RYAINAIR CHEAP FLIGHTS! …
Day 1: Souks and Djeema El Fna
In the far distance I hear an alarm ringing. Realizing after a while that it is my alarm and that I have to wake up. It is 4am. Super dark and cold outside. I hit the snooze button three more ti…Dublin we went to Oslo, Athens, Lisboa. Today we leave Europe. First time for my mom, and she is what…

Check Oslo Hotel Deals