The Drunken Fish

612 N. 2nd Street, Saint Louis, MO, USA
(314) 241-9595
The Drunken Fish - Here was my White Tiger roll - a show stopper!!
The Drunken Fish - This restaurant has won several awards.
The Drunken Fish - This restaurant has won several awards.
The Drunken Fish - Interior bar image taken from their website.
The Drunken Fish - The tuna sashimi appetizer. Some of the best I have ever eaten.

The Drunken Fish Saint Louis Reviews

sweetsummerdaiz sweetsum…
Spectacular sushi in a chic restaurant Sep 08, 2009
I ate at this restaurant for dinner on a Thursday evening and there was no wait to get in.

Inside the atmosphere was elegant and Japanese chic with modern furniture, very pretty.

Seated alone, the waiter, Bill was very efficient and helpful explaining the specialties and tailored his suggestions to my preferences.

I ordered the tuna sashimi appetizer (for about $14) and was floored at how tender and flavorful it was. The tuna pieces were beautifully arranged with 8 pieces as long as my pinky finger and about as thick. It was filling enough by itself.

Next I ordered a White Tiger specialty roll and WOW! was it ever huge and delicious! z8 very large pieces that were almost too big to eat at once. Blue crab, calamari steak tempura, asparagus, tuna, avacado, caviar... and a few other good things I can't remember off hand. YUMMY~! This specialty roll was one of about 6 offered at this restaurant that are signatures of the chain.

I will admit that I eat sushi sometimes as often as 4 times per week and this was some of the best I ever tasted.

Additionally, before heading to St. Louis I purchased a dinner gift certificate for this place at restaurant.com at their 90% off sale. I saved $10 on this fine meal.

Overall, I love that this location is in Laclede's Landing. I give this experience a perfect score for atmosphere, service, selection, pricing, and most importantly, quality of food. Don't miss this place!

My only caution would be not to sit outside on the sidewalk at this restaurant if they have outdoor dining available - the outside is not NEARLY as appealing as the inside and the street at this end doesn't smell the best. Inside - no problem!
Outside of the restaurant daytime.
This restaurant has won several aw…
Interior bar image taken from thei…

Check Saint Louis Hotel Deals