The Donut Hole

2422 RR 620 S #124, Lakeway, TX, USA
The Donut Hole - Purple People Eaters!
The Donut Hole - doughnuts
The Donut Hole - part of wall mural
The Donut Hole - part of wall mural

The Donut Hole Lakeway Reviews

diisha392 diisha392
Fun Place for Sweets Jan 11, 2014
We were looking for somewhere to get a simple breakfast bite since the hotel's morning buffet was $12. The map provided by the hotel showed a Starbucks not far from the local park where we planned on running a few miles later. However, when we saw a doughnut shop in the plaza just behind the chain coffee place, we decided to take a little detour and check it out first.

Finding a long line upon opening the doors, we knew we had found a good spot for breakfast. The line moved quickly though. I knew I wanted a doughnut; Kimberleigh debated about choosing a breakfast sandwich but in the end followed my model and picked out two sweets.

They had a wide variety of doughnuts ranging from the plainer cinnamon roll and apple fritter to the brightly-colored frosted Purple People Eater.

We settled at one of a few high tables to eat although most customers just got their food bagged and headed out.

I kept my second doughnut for tomorrow's breakfast; the Debbie's Dark Delight (raspberry-filled with dark chocolate frosting) was still delicious 24 hours later.
doughnuts