The Divided Sky

(530) 577-0775

The Divided Sky South Lake Tahoe Reviews

Mitch_the_Gypsy Mitch_th…
Dec 14, 2007
The Divided Sky, what can I say? It used to be my favorite place in South Lake to eat or drink. For those who are local though, you know it's actually in Meyers but to I mentioned it was in SLT so others who were visiting find it.

Fresh, organic ingredient, incredible salads, incredible sandwiches. I'm a vegetarian but from what I've heard, even the meat items are amazing. Now, for the best part. Brian, the owner has an amazing taste in wine and beer which vary depending on the season. Now, as I recall the beers were $3.75. Sounds a bit steep but these aren't the normal domestic beers. Also, these are British Imperial Pints. In the US pints are 16oz. In the UK, 20oz. Those brits sure do know how to measure in favor of the consumer.

Live music every weekend ranging from blues to bluegrass, I even remember a pirate band that came through. It really is a great place though, if you're there for a ski weekend or a summer by the lake, you have to check it out. You'll meet great people there. When I lived there they served pretzels, but if you did a ridiculous dance, as embarassing as possible Brian would give you a little bowl of pistachios. Trust me, towards the end of the night it seems like a great idea. Good hunting.

Check South Lake Tahoe Hotel Deals