The Cupcakery

The Cupcakery - FEATURED REVIEW 5/15/08

The Cupcakery Las Vegas Reviews

mellemel8 mellemel8
SWEET CUPCAKE TREAT IN VEGAS May 10, 2008
OMG i just had to try this place when i saw sal(sincitytraveler) mentioned it on jillan's(jillianj) kara's cupcake review. it was 10mins from my house.

as soon as i walked in, i inhaled the sweet smell of fresh baked cupcakes. it was a simple store with a about 20 different types of cupcakes.

i took me awhile to pick, but for sure i wanted the chocolate peanut butter cupcake, Rich chocolate cake topped with crunchy peanut butter frosting. the server told me it was not very sweet which is perfect.

i wanted to only order 2 cupcakes to bring to the MINI TB BBQ/POOL PARTY at SAL'S. for all of us to try.

i ended up ordering the Oh, My Gosh ~ Ganache! cupcake, Magnificent vanilla cake with a silky chocolate truffle center, topped with vanilla and chocolate buttercreams. the server said it is one of the "house favorite."

i was going to order the southern belle, Sumptuous red velvet cake smothered with cream cheese frosting. another house favorite but the ganache SOLD ME :)

i want to go back to try: Chocolate Passion

Rich chocolate cake topped with the ultimate chocolate frosting.

Kir Royale

Moist raspberry cake drenched in a bubbly champagne frosting.

Coconut Bliss

Sweet coconut cake with vanilla frosting sprinkled with coconut flakes

there is another location:

9680 S. Eastern Ave. Suite 100 in Las Vegas, NV 89123. Look for us in the Silverado Ranch Plaza, one mile south of I-215 on the northeast corner of Eastern Ave. and Silverado Ranch Blvd. next to Red Robin restaurant.

GOOD GOD THEIR CUPCAKES ARE OUTSTANDING. IT IS CREAMY AND SMOOTH. THE FROSTING IS FLUFFY. THEY MAKE OTHER CUPCAKES OTHER THAN ON THE WEBSITE. I WOULD RECOMMEND COMING HERE.
Oh, My Gosh ~ Ganache! and chocola…
my fave
my next pick
cupcake heaven
jenn79 says:
Hahaa, I like what sophie said =) I think at our next meet we need a laptop AND some cupcakes =)
Posted on: May 16, 2008
sophiefbs says:
Waaaaaaa, nice, your cupcake will attract many tb to your blog
Posted on: May 15, 2008
lisabrook21 says:
I love this place!!! THE BEST IN TOWN!
Posted on: May 15, 2008