The Crown and Two Chairmen

31-32 Dean Street, London, United Kingdom

The Crown and Two Chairmen London Reviews

tombom07 tombom07
Top Nosh Pub Grub Aug 04, 2012
I was lucky enough to be in London for the weekend of the beginning of the 2012 Olympics, although my main priority for this particular trip was to see friends! They took me to a lovely little pub in Soho (The Crown and Two Chairmen, Dean Street) for a traditional English Sunday roast.

The interior of the pub was really cool and laid-back. It wasn't too busy for such a mad weekend to be in London, and the service from the bar staff and waitresses was examplary. They were so friendly and nothing was a problem for them. One girl even took photos of our group, which was really nice!

Most of us ordered roast dinners (I had the beef, which was the priciest roast dinner at £13, probably the average price for London!), although there were plenty of other options on the menu. The beef was lovely and the rest of the trimmings were all to a high standard too! Generous portions. Perfect for me washed down with a G&T (£5.25). All my friends liked their food too!

If anyone ever needs a decent filling Sunday lunch in a relaxed environment I would definitely recommend The Crown and Two Chairmen!
In The Crown and Two Chairmen, Soh…

Check London Hotel Deals