The Crown Cafe & Tavern

215 S. Main Street, Breckenridge, CO, USA

The Crown Cafe & Tavern Breckenridge Reviews

rsummo rsummo
Aug 01, 2007
Aaahhhhhh.... I love this place. I just went here for the first time a few weeks ago, at the recommendation of my roommate, and since then I've been back at least e times. The first time I was there I got myself a white russian, and it was served in a lowball glass. It was damn tasty. The second time I went and my white russkie graduated to a pint glass. The most recent time I was there, they made my caucasian in a giant soda glass, and it was still damn tasty. At this rate, by the end of August I'll be drinking my white russians out of 5 gallon bucket, which incidently works for me. This place has great deserts, a full on coffee bar, ice cream and a great selection of mixed drinks as well. They serve both lunch and dinner, but I usually just go there for a drink and maybe a piece of some kind of pie. There is free internet access, so I can work on slowly uploading all my photos to my Travbuddy account. The Crown Cafe & Tavern is a cozy joint that plays trippy house music and features comfortable chairs next to the inviting fireplace. If you are looking for a place to come in, get fucked up and unwind, this is the place for you. I'll probably see you there.

Check Breckenridge Hotel Deals