The Cricketers

The Cricketers, Warfield, United Kingdom

The Cricketers Warfield Reviews

Glamour88 Glamour88
The Cricketers Jun 07, 2010
Very pleasant country pub, very different to the other Cricketers pubs across the UK. The pub is out of the way, so normally only locals know about the place it’s a good thing that my aunt is a local. I found all the staff to be extremely friendly and always went out of their way, even they it was an extremely busy Friday night and the bar was heaving. When I saw the bar I thought that I had made a mistake because it was heaving with mainly men. However, the restaurant is far away from the bar and much quieter. Traditional pub food is served, such as Lasagne, pies, Scampi and so on, but they do also serve some additional dishes which they change on a regular basis.

I ordered the Lasagne and my friend had Ravioli stuffed with Spinach and Ricotta, both of our meals were delicious. They did not taste like the typical pub meals which are normally microwaved, both meals were freshly cooked with home made chips. The only thing that was not home made was the garlic bread, which was a shame but then again not many places in the UK do this. Also away from the bar they had several comfortable sofas to relax in whilst having a drink.

During the summer there is plenty of outdoor seating in either the back garden or out the front of the pub. Children can play in the play area to the side of the pub. There are plenty of countryside walks around the pub as well.

Compare Bracknell Hotel Rates (1.9km away)

The Cricketers Map