The Crab Pot

215 Marina Drive, Long Beach, CA, USA
www.thecrabpot.com - 562-430-0272
The Crab Pot - Su and I just hanging around.
The Crab Pot - Our meal placed upon the table. Yum!
The Crab Pot - Our meal placed upon the table. Yum!
The Crab Pot - The outside of the Crabpot

The Crab Pot Long Beach Reviews

jsasouth jsasouth
Best Seafood Jun 02, 2012
I'm not sure if it's because I'm from Las Vegas where seafood is so expensive. The restaurant is right by the marina along with other restaurants that are fairly priced (to me). It was my first time to go to Seattle and I had a great time specially with seafood. I love seafood. The best thing is it's all FRESH!!! Whether you like fish, crabs, or lobsters, it's amazing.

This restaurant is a fun experience especially if you do the Seafood Feast where they dump a certain amount/variety of shell fish onto your table for everyone to feast on. Everyone is given a Crabpot bib, a wooden hammer, a wooden board to use. The amount of seafood they give is plenty.

Always ask if they have a special or group discounts.
magera magera
great seafood Sep 11, 2009
This may be a litle on the pricey side but your are paying for the quality of the food and the great location. go for one of their big pot specials whereby you get a huge variety of seafood in one giant pot. tuck in, eat with your hands, get messy but love it.
CrazyLisa CrazyLisa
Dec 01, 2007
The Crab Pot is one of the lovely dining experiences out in Long Beach. The only one with an outside bar to be precise. However, it was wintertime when I went and I sat inside. They did have a nice firing going.

Parking is decent, I had problems finding the front door but I think that has more to do with me being dork than anything else. There wasn't a line or a wait for a table though it is foreseeable that there could be one.

The waiter was a cutie and very helpful. Drinks were reasonably priced at $6.50 for an alcoholic mix. I choose water and my glass was filled every time he walked by. He also walks around and ties bibs onto you if you like.

The fun thing to do is to order the meals that you share. There are several different types. We picked 'The Westport' which came with Dungeness Crab, Snow Crab, Shrimp in the Shell,

Steamed Clams & Mussels, Andouille Sausage, Corn on the Cob & Red Potatoes.

The funnest part about the meal is that it doesn't come on plates. You are given a wood square and a mallot, the food is poured out onto the table and you can pick and choose what you want to eat. Use the mallot and pound away. The crab is delicious. The shrimp comes with the head and shell one but is easy to dismantle and the flavor is to die for.

A bowl is placed on the ground behind you so that you can drop the shells and legs behind you.

The atmosphere is very nice and friendly, the waiters are super helpful, the food is delicious. It was a very nice place to go to. I can imagine going there in the summer and sitting outside watching the sunset. It would be awesome.

I picked Expensive for the cost, it is somewhat expensive but for seafood it is a terrific deal. The cost per person to share the meal we had was $21.95. We had leftovers, it was a really good value.
The outside of the Crabpot
Our meal placed upon the table. Yu…
Su and I just hanging around.

Related Travel Blogs About The Crab Pot

long beach
On  the way to meeting with one of Melanie`s friends we decided to stop off in Long Beach.  Mel had told me about a great Seafood restaurant called the Crab Pot.  I adore seaford but t…Long Beach.  Mel had told me about a great Seafood restaurant called the Crab Pot.  I adore seaford…

Check Long Beach Hotel Deals