The Courtyard Inn Lake Lucerne Orlando

The Courtyard Inn Lake Lucerne Orlando Rates and Deals

The Courtyard Inn Lake Lucerne Orlando Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Great hotel in the city center. Apr 01, 2012
I had been spending my morning with Jamal in West Palm Beach and later that day I was back in Orlando to meet up with some colleagues from Sweden and Denmark. I was on my way to a conference in Orlando and I had planned a visit another exhibition on the way and the conference hotel was quite expansive so I decided to find an alternative hotel and I had therefore booked The Courtyard at Lake Lucerne with was situated in the center of the Orlando.

My GPS had no problems in finding the hotel and I was quite pleased to find that it was an old hotel with some annexes situated at a little breathing hole in the city center. I parked my car in front of the building of one of the two old building that was the main building of the administration of the hotel.

A young guy in the reception greeted me, and he asked the right questions and he quickly gave me my key to the room 307. It turned out that I was given an apartment room on the 1st floor on the street behind the two main houses of the hotel. The middle building was pink and consisted of approximately 20 apartments, covered in trees and plants.

I was able to park my rental car just in front of my entrance and I carried my stuff up to the first floor and opened the door to my room. At that time I did not know that the hotel room actually was an apartment so I was quite pleased when I opened the door. I entered a living room with a small desk and a sofa group nicely decorated in Asian decorations. There were even two small wooden elephants on the floor. At the far end of the room there was a large closet with and iron board as well. The TV in the room was old but I did not care about that. On the desk there was an access code to the Wi-Fi and it was for free.

The bedroom was nice and okay in size. The bed was king size and quite hard. In the far end of the apartment there was a small kitchen that I didn’t use at all. The bathroom was small but nice and it was nicely decorated as well. Everywhere was small features adding to the look of the apartment. It was a place where you could feel that someone cared about the place. The apartment was bright and airy.

It turned out that the hotel was specialist in weddings and in the next hour while I was emptying my emails I managed to see two weddings not far from my window in the living room. One of the wedding parties went to the lake to have their pictures taken and the next was already.

The weather was really nice and the two old main houses were almost shining in the sun and it was evident that it was and old hotel but very well taken cared off and with a romantic touch too it. It was a hotel that I would take another time without hesitations.
The living room
The living room
The bed room
The kitchen

The Courtyard Inn Lake Lucerne Orlando Overview

In downtown Orlando, this unique B&B Inn offers luxurious accommodations in four historic, distinctive buildings with tropical gardens. Orlando's oldest house, the Norment-Perry, has six charming Victorian rooms. The Wellborn has fifteen one-bedroom suites in fabulous Art-Deco style. The antebellum style I.W. Phillips House has three opulent rooms. The most recent addition, The Dr. Phillips House has six rooms in grand Victorian style all including whirlpool tubs. Included in the rates: Carafe of wine, continental breakfast, evening cocktails from 6-7pm and complimentary WIFI internet access.

The Courtyard Inn Lake Lucerne Amenities

• High-speed Internet
  • Parking
  • Refrigerator
  • Kitchenette
  • Microwave
  • Garden
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Free Parking