The Country Tavern

452 Amherst Street, Nashua, NH, USA

The Country Tavern Nashua Reviews

jamartin39 jamartin…
Haunted Dinning Jan 31, 2010
The Country Tavern is a restaurant that is most notable for its permanent patron, my cousin and I come here on numerous occasions to try and see the ghost or have some sort of experience with it.

The regular menu has a variety of choices of food, but it is the Sunday morning brunch buffet by far is an absolute must if you plan to visit. The variety of food offered for the brunch buffet is excellent as is the food itself.

Besides having fantastic food, and an outstanding wait staff, the restaurant is said to be haunted by the spirit of a mournful mother. The restaurant staff will be more than happy to share in their own personal experiences with the ghost and how the place came to be haunted.
The entrance to the Country Tavern
One of several dinning rooms
The waiting area

Related Travel Blogs About The Country Tavern

Haunted dinning
Today I was all bymyself, My brother, aunt, and cousin all had to work which left just me with the pets hanging out at home.  Luckily my cousin got out of work around five so they day wasnt a to…Country Tavern is a haunted resturaunt in the city of Nashua New Hampshire, and we jump at the chance to eat here…

Check Nashua Hotel Deals