The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas

The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas Rates and Deals

The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas Reviews

texadian texadian
Beautiful Suite Jul 09, 2014
Upon arrival we were asked if we wanted an upgrade to a full wrap around terrace overlooking Belagio falls and the strip. We did the up grade and would do it all over again! Fantastic suite with two bathrooms, 3 sliding patio doors, full kitchen, sitting area and dining area. Absolutely lovely. Only down fall, the kitchen does not provide anything to cook with .....NOTHING ..... Bring your's a great idea for small snacks.

Location is fantastic. Everything is at your finger tips.

Buffet was one of the best I have ever been to! Would eat there every meal ;)

There is nothing you can't get in Vegas!
Loving room
Sliding doors to fountains
rene1958 rene1958
Wraparound suite.....WOW!!! Mar 24, 2012
We had booked a wraparound suite via Continental Vacations. Before arriving, I had seen pics from that suite overlooking the Bellagio's fountains. When we arrived, I had asked the desk clerk if we had that view. To may dismay, we didn't have it. However, he was kind enough to upgrade us for a small fee (it was mid week so we got lucky). Well....WOW. ON the 55th floor overlooking those fountains and the strip was, to say the least, breath taking!! The suite was huge, 1200 sq ft. I totally recommend this hotel. My future wife and I have come to the conclusion that when we return to Vegas, this will be our place to stay.
Panoramic shot from our balcony on…
My future wife and I
The Bellagio fountain
the bedroom of the Wraparound suite
honeyincali honeyinc…
Jun 29, 2012
We had a gorgeous 20th floor room with a balcony overlooking the strip. The pools were awesome. We got a super discounted rate on!
Eric Eric
New hotel, lots of problems, poor service Apr 29, 2011
The Cosmopolitan is supposedly the newest, hippest, coolest hotel in Vegas. I'm told that unless you are an incredibly hot girl with incredibly hot friends (who are also girls), it is virtually impossible to get into the night club here, because that's how hip and cool this place is.

Unfortunately, this too cool attitude results in incredibly poor customer service. Here are a few examples from a thankfully brief stay:

- The elevators rarely worked. It was not uncommon to wait 5-10 minutes for an elevator, and by the time one arrived in the lobby you were packing into it with 50 other guests (most of whom were drunk if you were lucky enough to be waiting at night) just to get to your room.

- At 5AM, the elevators to the tower I was staying in stopped working at all. I waited 15 minutes (along with a bunch of other tired, desperate people), and not a single elevator came. There were two "security' guards watching the situation, offering no explanation for what the delay was. I asked one of them if I could take the stairs instead, and he just stared at me and said "no". I asked him what the problem was and he said that guests weren't allowed to take the stairs unless a staff member accompanied them. Since there were two security guards standing around doing nothing, I pointed out that one of them could easily accompany me. They just laughed and said no way they were going to walk up the stairs.

- The TVs stopped working the second day, during the first round of the NBA playoffs. I was down by the pool watching the game when things froze up. Apparently, the TVs/cable were down at our rooms as well. The outage lasted for almost an hour.

- On the day we were leaving, we called room service to get a luggage cart delivered to our room. 40 minutes later, nothing. We called again. 20 minutes later, nothing. We decided just to carry our luggage down by hand...

With that said, not everything was bad. Some highlights were:

- Rooms themselves were actually nice. Modern and well designed, if a bit small compared to similarly priced vegas rooms. Design of the screens on the pillars of the lobby are also pretty neat.

- Bartender at the pool bar during the day was friendly and awesome.

- When I told the hotel manager about the elevator situation, he was sympathetic and helpful and took $50 off of each room. Unfortunately, it took almost an hour wait to get to talk to him. Even one good man can't fix or compensate for every issue this hotel had, and if I had to go directly to him for every problem we experienced, I might have spent half my trip waiting around in the lobby.

Because of these negatives, I would never stay at this hotel again. I think there is definitely room for improvement, and maybe in time this can be a better hotel. But as it stands, there are much better hotels with functional facilities and better service, available for the same price range (The Venetian, Bellagio, or even the Four Seasons if you can get a good rate).
vulindlela says: looks like such a cool place.
Posted on: Apr 29, 2011
One_Coconut One_Coco…
Retro-modern hotel on the strip Jun 22, 2011
This hotel has an interesting mix of old school 60s decor done up in a new modern twist that makes it very fun and interesting to stay at. It's a huge hotel and takes a bit to figure out at first. There are two wings, East and West. You want to make sure you're in the right one for you first, or you'll never get anywhere.

The hotel has multiple pools, cute stores, bars/lounges (Bond, to name one), restaurants, casinos, a great health club that actually has a boxing ring (yes!), and nightclubs. It's all there.

The location is great because you are right in the middle of the strip.

Our room was great in that it had a kitchenette, big furo-type tub in the bathroom, ample room to sit and relax, and a balcony. It's nice to stay in a fancy place but still have a kitchenette. We kept snacks around, used the microwave to heat up pizza, etc.

The room service was great. The lady who helped us gave us extra towels, soaps, lotions, shampoos, etc. and was so friendly. We tipped extra right away on the spot everyday and were very polite to her as we were so appreciative of her kindness.

Overall, I'd recommend a stay. And if not, at least go walk around and check it out. It's pretty fun.
View of side of hotel from sidewalk
Our room - 1BR Terrace Suite
The bathroom with furo tub
Our bed
thina22 thina22
Perfect Hotel! Nov 02, 2011
I looove this hotel! I got upgraded for free :) I'll just enumerate in random order the good things about this hotel:

- The staff are really nice. Specially the person at the reception ;)

- The room key is personalized, it has your name on it (not so important but I like it)

- You can only press your floor in the elevator by swiping your key

- My room has the view of the Belagio fountain

- The bathroom is very clean and new

- The bed is perfect

- The "Do not disturb/ Please clean the room" is made of wood, not a typical paper that you would hang on the door

- Casino is nice and doesn't smell like cigarettes

- Nice shops in the hotel

- They have a pool over looking the Las Vegas boulevard
Solid new hotel still working on issues Mar 16, 2011
Everything was great and the price for the location and hotel was a great value. They are still working out issues like wifi not working and hardly had any channels so couldn't watch some of the ncaa basketball games. The sportbook is a joke as they aren't affliated with the hotel and was a disaster. It took over 15mins to get a bet in one time and you have retards betting 5 dollar parlays holding up the line when game goes off in 10min. The hotel was really nice and staff generally solid. Seemed cheap for what you got on strip durring ncaa tourny. Buddy got it using points. Room was huge, bed was really comfortable, get cool bathroom and great view. Stayed on 40th floor standard 2 queen room.

The Cosmopolitan of Amenities

• Casino
  • Shops
  • Excursions
  • Nightclubs
  • Tennis Courts (outdoor)
  • Desk
  • Barber/Beauty Shop
  • Beauty Salon
  • Body Treatments
  • Facial Treatments
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Bathrobes