The Coronation Hotel London

The Coronation Hotel London Rates and Deals

The Coronation Hotel London Reviews

DAO DAO
Well Done Feb 06, 2017
Across London there are old Georgian townhouses that have been cut up into zillions of small, awful rooms. So many of these places are hot, expensive and poorly furnished. Not the Coronation Hotel. They have modernised and made the rooms small, but done this well. I asked for a quiet room at the back and this was duly arranged. My room was small and so was the bathroom, but it was done well. My bed was comfortable, my bathroom was modern, the TV was fine and I had coffee and tea. I also had wonderful modern air-conditioning. I was able to set this to just the right setting. The room was quiet. The only issue is that they do have door closers on the room door and the bathroom doors that people do let bang.

The staff greeted my warmly when I arrived and gave me the world’s largest keyrings. I imagine they don’t lose too many keys here. Once I got all my things in my room I went out for a VT meeting. Upon returning I had a good night’s sleep at a good price. This is a budget hotel, but they do a great job. You even get free breakfast and WI-FI. The location is very close to the Tube and loads of good restaurants. And a few bad ones as well.

Well done Coronation Hotel!

TUBE:

Earl’s Court station (Piccadilly District Line)
german_eagle says:
Looks very good!
Posted on: Feb 06, 2017

The Coronation Hotel London Overview

Standing just off Cromwell Road, the Coronation Hotel LondonA is a short walk from the world famous Natural History Museum and the popular attractions around Albertopolis such as the Victoria and Albert Museum, Royal College of Music and the UNESCO listed Royal Albert Hall. Earla€™s Court tube station is a few minutesa€™ walk from the hotel, which provides direct access, via the District Line, to attractions such as Buckingham Palace, Westminster Abbey, the Tower of London, and many more.

Occupying two 19th century townhouses, Hotel Coronation was originally private residences and was comprehensively refurbished in 2009. The entire hotel is non-smoking and provides air conditioning and complimentary wireless Internet access throughout. The front desk is open 24 hours and features multilingual staff, including a concierge. Tourist information and a fax service are also available.

The Coronation Hotel London offersA modern and comfortable rooms, with a bright and homely dA©cor and large windows to allow in plenty of light. All rooms have en-suite bathrooms and are equipped with modern amenities such as a television with satellite access, a direct dial telephone and coffee and tea making facilities. The rooms are soundproofed, air conditioned and heated, and wake-up calls can be arranged.

The Coronation Hotel Amenities

• Complimentary Toiletries
  • TV
  • Excursions
  • Facsimile
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower