The Coral Nightclub

Baku, Azerbaijan

The Coral Nightclub Baku Reviews

mickeyd302 mickeyd3…
Oct 10, 2007
My friend and I ventured forth. I knew of some other clubs that I had seen in passing but never stopped in so went to one. The Coral Club is a few blocks away from one of the places where I work.

Once again, the club is underground. We were not expecting much when we were entering but the place is very big. There is a large dance floor, but I do not dance because tough guys don't dance unless extremely drunk and I was not there yet. Most of the drinks were reasonably price and there are several large and comfortable bar couches.

There were a lot of bar girls in club. They were extremely aggressive or maybe they were just drunk doctors giving free hernia exams. We were there for only a few minutes before several were upon us. There were several police officers in full uniform present as well. Further proof of the wide spread corruption within the Azerbaijani Police Force. Nevertheless, we decided to have some fun. My friend danced with girls and I continued to drink yet was not drunk enough to demonstrate my famous Headless Chicken Dance.

We decided to leave, but the bar girls were closer to middle linebackers trying to drag down a running back. Two police officers started to walk towards us and my friend and I did our best Edgerrin James imitations and got out of there fast.

I doubt that I would ever venture to that club alone and would never suggest that club to any woman, but for a group of guys out drinking it was fun.
aleks_72 says:
it is called night club, but in fact it is a brothel .. where girls offering sex-or simply prostitution .. however it is not only a phenomenon in this club but almost everywhere the same story ... normal place to go to the only restaurant and nothing more
Posted on: Oct 17, 2013
linchik4 says:
You went to Coral Bar lol it's a bad news bar. Not normal person usually go there.
Posted on: Oct 25, 2010
Pamela1 says:
Yes please post a picture of the headless chicken dance so we can all get a visual. :)
Posted on: Nov 04, 2007