The College

+ 32 (0)16 22 05 67

The College Leuven Reviews

Pearl510 Pearl510
The best Cocktails in Leuven! Jul 05, 2007
The College is a small and a bit old fashioned cocktail bar in the center of Leuven, in the Munstraat, where many restaurants are located. This is not one of those trendy bars with a modern interior, but the cocktails here are the best to be had in Leuven. They come with huge pieces of ceveral fruits and chips, and glasses are well filled. There is a great deal of choice too. I honestly think that any cocktail your hart desires is to be had here, and it will taste lovely for sure.

My favorite is the Blue Lagoon, a classic alright, but I can't get out of The Professor without having one. As I'm still busy trying every other name on the menu I at least have to drink to each time I visit: the Blue Lagoon and the new one. But I've never regreted it. Prices are no more expensive than anywhere else in Leuven, about 5,5 Euro for one, and you get better quality than in most other bars.

So if I may place a suggestion, go to The Professor for cocktails and invite me when you're planning too. I'll be happy to come :)

Related Travel Blogs About The College

Inside the colleges
I thought I knew central Leuven fairly well. I must have walked up every street multiple times. Yet I had no idea of the hidden delights that were within the colleges. On the weekends they are so qui…Leuven fairly well. I must have walked up every street multiple times. Yet I had no idea of the hidden delights that were within the colleges

Check Leuven Hotel Deals