Vasilikos, Greece
The Coffee House - The Coffee House
The Coffee House - Our bill, how cute is that?
The Coffee House - Bar

The Coffee House Vasilikos Reviews

Suusj Suusj
The Coffee House Jun 28, 2013
The Coffee House is located in the centre of Vasilikos. The centre of Vasilikos consists of 2 souvenir shops, one souvenir/supermarket and the Coffee house. Yeah, a really really small town centre! It’s located next to the road, which is not busy at al and because of the trees and flowers you feel really secluded.

We both got some tea and hang around for a bit. I found the coffee house to have somewhat of a hippie atmosphere. Very laidback and chill.

The owners are friendly and as laidback as the atmosphere in the Coffee House itself. The Coffee house is open from May till October.

It is also possible to grab a bite, you can even get breakfast (English breakfast if you like). We did not do that but like I said it is possible.
Bar
Suusj says:
It was my first time in a coffee house (never even been to a Starbucks, for the same reasons you describe ;-) ). But really liked this place, to bad we only found it on our last day!
Posted on: Aug 25, 2013
spocklogic says:
A Coffee house with hippie atmosphere is something I can appreciate. That's sort of what such things were like before coffee became big bucks starbucks and all that.
Posted on: Aug 24, 2013