The Cockpit Lounge at Jakarta airport

Jakarta, Indonesia
The Cockpit Lounge at Jakarta airport - Just chilling with our luggage
The Cockpit Lounge at Jakarta airport - Snack menu
The Cockpit Lounge at Jakarta airport - Drink menu
The Cockpit Lounge at Jakarta airport - Asri at the lounge with her cookie from Alice
The Cockpit Lounge at Jakarta airport - Looking out from the lounge

The Cockpit Lounge at Jakarta airport Reviews

pearcetoyou pearceto…
A comfortable place to hang out at the airport Nov 10, 2009
I would be remiss if I failed to do a review on the Cockpit Lounge at the Soekarno-Hatta International airport in Jakarta (Also known as the Jet Lounge Bar). Asri and I have been here 3 different times and spent several hours in the Cockpit. Our first visit was in July 2009 when my flight to Kuala Lumpur was delayed for 7 hours and she spent the entire evening keeping me company here. Our second visit was during our 3 hour layover to Bali in October 2009. And then on our return trip, as I was catching my flight to Taipei, we spent the afternoon in the Cockpit.

The Cockpit lounge is part of the Jakarta Airport Hotel & Restaurant, but has its own little space with bar. From the main area of the arrivals/departures, you have to go upstairs to the hotel and then down the hall. There is a TV in the lounge, cushioned sofas and chairs, and large windows on each side to see the airport and incoming/outgoing jets. Of all the times we were there it was never too crowded, and most of the time we were alone. On the last visit we ordered food. The Cockpit is a nice, cozy place to hang out if you happen to be stuck at the airport! It also serves as a smoking lounge.

I might be somewhat bias in my review of this place, but the Cockpit holds a special place in my heart!!!
Asri at the lounge with her cookie…
Just chilling with our luggage
Looking out from the lounge
Acy_jkt says:
It holds a special place in my heart too! That's where I fell in love with you for the first time!
Posted on: Nov 10, 2009

Related Travel Blogs About The Cockpit Lounge at Jakarta airport

Soekarno-Hatta International Airport
CGK This airport for sure could use a facelift. It's getting old and a little tired. I've been through here many times and have had some long waits and layovers. Arriving can be a real pain, especia…Jakarta Hotel Cockpit lounge upstairs. This is our favorite place at the airport. There is also a restaurant at the hotel…

Check Jakarta Hotel Deals