The Clay Hotel

The Clay Hotel Rates and Deals

The Clay Hotel Miami Beach Reviews

marix_sublime marix_su…
Clay Hotel Jun 09, 2014
We booked for 2 nights at the Clay Hotel. This was located at Washington Ave and very near Espanola way.

We took a taxi from Miami International Airport (MIA) to Clay hotel and it was about 35usd, and around 20minutes drive. Check in was a breeze and the concierge clerk was very helpful. Our room is at Espanola way, so a porter was there to help us go to our room. It was at the second floor, and no elevator.

Our room was 113per night. We didn’t really expect much and it was nice to be pleasantly surprised. The room given to us has TV, phone, a safe box and fully functioning aircon. Towels are ready and shampoo, conditioner and soap are already prepared. We noticed there was no shower curtain but before we can call reception, the cleaning lady was there and informed us that she will fix the shower curtain later, and she did.

The room also has a decent wifi connection.

We were not bothered by the noise from our street. We were always exhausted so no trouble sleeping even with the music. The construction noise was the more irritating one but we usually left early so were not really affected much.

Housekeeping was prompt and attentive, as all bathroom paraphernalia’s are always complete when we return back to the hotel.

This hotel was also very close to the beach, shopping area and entertainment area. There are several restaurants along that stretch so you will have a lot of choices to eat from.
SmileyGirl SmileyGi…
Perfect South Beach Location Jan 12, 2012
The Clay Hotel has classic Miami/South Beach charm. The location couldn't be more perfect! Located in the Art Deco Distract of Miami Beach and right on quaint Espanola Way and still walking distance from the beach, shopping, and restaurants.

It is a unique hotel and not just because it's painted pink. The entry to the lobby has 2 old barber chairs and a big pink flamingo guards the front door. When you check in you are given a map and told to walk down the street until you get to your gate. It's quite a sight seeing people walk through the sidewalk cafes, luggage in hand, and looking at a map to get to their room. We had to go down a block, cross the street and our gate was right after a restaurant. There are no elevators so be prepared to carry whatever you bring, however it's not that bad as there are only 3 floors in the hotel.

The room, although definitely old, had a modern feel to it. A mini fridge, microwave, and a safe were also in our room. The bathroom was small but suitable.

I really enjoyed my stay here. I was actually happy not to be beach side on Ocean Drive, I much preferred the charm and personality of the Historic Spanish District (Espanola Way). The location was also much better than Collins Ave where I stayed the year before. I would definitely stay here again!
At night
Love this flamingo!
The Clay Hotel
The mural inside the gate, very fi…
juanna juanna
Ein nettes Hotel, sehr gute Lage. Apr 07, 2011
Die Lage ist super. Viele Restaurants und Bars in der Nähe. Nicht weit vom Strand entfernt. Sehr sicher. Ich hatte ein ruhiges Zimmer, kein Lärm von draußen. Nette Gäste. Ist zu empfehlen.
alinahills says:
It is pleasure a going through your post. I have bookmarked you to check out new stuff from your side.

Seo Packages
Posted on: Jun 15, 2011
diwe diwe
Wonderful place to stay.. Jul 21, 2011
For whatever reasons, many tour guides do not mention this place. I live in northeastern Florida and every time I go to Miami I stay there. Prices range depending on room size. It is always clean, secure and you get a very good deal for your money. Collins Ave can get a bit loud occasionally but I have stayed at far more expensive hotels and the noise level is just South Beach! I am looking forward to my next stay there.
MartinFinigan MartinFi…
Handy location at a reasonable price May 01, 2011
The hotel is just a few blocks from Miami South Beach, so is in a very good location. It also has 4 internet terminals- a couple of dollars for 40 minutes.

It is on Espanola Way, where there are some nice restaurants and a few bars. The hotl is a three star, but at around 70 pounds a night, a lot cheaper than other hotels. No pool, but you are less than 5 minutes from the beach anyway.
leonaxl leonaxl
The Clay Hotel Miami Beach Mar 09, 2011
Is not too expensive and it is in a very good position of south beach. It is in espanola way where there are a lot of restaurants and clubs.

Two blocks and you are in Ocean drive.
jgood1976 jgood1976
Clay Hotel / Hostel Jul 04, 2009
You can't find a better location in South Beach at this price! I stayed at this hostel a few years ago and met many people in the courtyard. It was a great place to meet people. South Beach is an awesome place to chill on a beach, party, shop and look at beautiful people.
Charlie15 Charlie15
Feb 20, 2008
Nice hotel, in the heart of SoBe. Just beware parking is not included and can be quite an annoyance. If I were you I would plan on driving anywhere after arriving at the hotel. Otherwise the staff is friendly, and the rates are very cheap for the location. You can definitely get something for under $100 per night. I would recommend it for any trip to South Beach, also within walking distance from the beach and all the nightclubs. Also, the music below on the street usually doesn't stop till about 3/4am on the weekend.

The Clay Hotel Amenities

• Shops
  • Excursions
  • Ticket Service
  • Facsimile
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower