The City, Country and People

The City, Country and People - Beautiful countryside

The City, Country and People Dublin Reviews

cabotguardgirl cabotgua…
Jun 02, 2007
Of all the places that I have visited in Europe, Ireland was my favorite. My first stop was Dublin. It wasn't the Ireland I expected. The city isn't all the beautiful green grass and mountains that you see in Ireland travel brochures, so don't be disappointed. Everything is four stories and brown. Very touristy and not many locals, but the Temple Bar district is the place to be! I had a very good time being a tourist there. There is much to see and do. Outside of Dublin though, I found the country to be very lovely. I took a three day driving tour all along the eastern side of the country. I can't wait to go back to see the rest of the country! The Irish had to be the most friendliest people I have ever met!
View of Dublin
Church in Kilkenny
Waterford Castle
Beautiful countryside
wanderingme says:
I am heading to Ireland next month and will be driving from Shannon to Dublin in 7 days. How many days did you spend in Dublin and how many would you have stayed there if given the chance? What is the one "must see" place in Dublin? :)
Posted on: Jun 19, 2007

Related Travel Blogs About The City, Country and People

Working at the YWCA
For most of 1993 I worked at the YWCA (Young Women´s Christian Association) at Lower Baggot Street in Dublin. I was the assistant manager here, which involved basically all duties you can think of i…people staying long term. Foreigners studying in Dublin, girls who were from the country and had started working in the city

Check Dublin Hotel Deals