The Cheesecake Factory

(703) 444-9002

The Cheesecake Factory Dulles Reviews

Africancrab Africanc…
Kahlua Cocoa Coffee Cheesecake Jul 10, 2012
By now you know I'm addicted to the Cheesecake Factory Cheese cakes. For no reason other than to have cheese cake, we left downtown Washington and drove all the way to Dulles Town Center for appetizers and cheese cake.

Mark and I, both ordered the Wild Mushroom soup, the soup of the day. Desire had the Caesar salad, and we all shared a large appetizer; the Mexican lettuce wrap.

For cheese cake,this time around, Mark ordered the Kahlua Cocoa Coffee Cheesecake, a creamy chocolate mousse and chocolate Ganach.

Desire ordered the Pineapple upside down; Pineapple Cheesecake between 2 layers of moist buttery pineapple Upside-down cake.

I re-ordered the Lemon Raspberry cream cheesecake; a raspberry-vanilla cake, creamy lemon cheesecake, raspberry lady fingers and lemon mousse.

The service was lousy though.Our waiter behaved like he did not like his job/ well rather too busy to care if we needed coffee refills or additional food etc. I did not think much of him as the food was really delicious.

PS: "If it looks good, eat it" - Andrew Zimmerman
Africancrab says:
Indeed Allie. This was the first time in the 4 times we have gone to a Cheesecake Factory that we had bad service. But that will not stop me of course (smile)
Posted on: Jul 13, 2012
sherrybaby86 says:
Posted on: Jul 12, 2012
jeminigirl says:
Shame about the service, as the food looks yum =)
Posted on: Jul 12, 2012