The Cheesecake Factory

53 Woodfield Mall, Schaumburg, IL, USA

The Cheesecake Factory Schaumburg Reviews

jamesdean252 jamesdea…
The Cheesecake Factory - Woodfield Mall Jun 03, 2011
We stopped at The Cheesecake Factory after a long day at the cub’s game and Dave and Busters. This was my first time here and I will definitely be stopping when I am in the area. The location of this restaurant is inside of Woodfield Mall. We arrived on a Saturday around 7:12pm there was a 1hour 20 minute wait, we decided to go over to Rudy Tuesday to have a drink while we wait since the bar area was packed. The wait seemed like it took forever but a long day of drinking will do that from time to time. We finally got a table in the way back; I didn’t realize how big the place was until the walk back. The menu was just huge with over 200 items made fresh. We ordered some Fried Mac & Cheese and Tex Mex Eggrolls (Spicy Chicken, Corn, Black Beans, Peppers, Onions and Melted Cheese served with Avocado Cream and Salsa) for some appetizers. They brought some fresh bread while we waited which was pretty tasty. Are meals were order and the appetizers came out. They were full of flavors and tasted great. My Brother kept raving about the Farmhouse Cheeseburger (Topped with Grilled Smoked Pork Belly, Cheddar Cheese, Onions, Lettuce, Tomato, Mayo and a Fried Egg. Served with French Fries.) we both ended up ordering one. My sister in-law ordered some type of Steak Sandwich (couldn’t find it on the menu to tell you more about it) and my girlfriend ordered a Spicy Crispy Chicken Sandwich (Crispy Coated Chicken Breast Covered with Melted Cheese and Either Spicy Buffalo or Chipotle Mayo. Served on a Brioche Bun with French Fries or Green Salad). I am going to have this was one of the best burgers I have ever had, I think it has to do with the pork belly and topped with a fried egg. It was so good that I wanted to order another one to take home with me but I had a hard time eating the whole thing from the get go. The flavors were amazing and everything went together very well, I think I feel in love with the burger. We were at the Cheesecake Factory I couldn’t go home with out any Cheesecake. We ordered a piece of Reeses Peanut Butter Chocolate Cake Cheesecake and a piece of Chocolate Chip Cookie – Dough Cheesecake to-go. We ate the cheesecake the next day and it was to die for just live everything else that I had there. If you have never been to a Cheesecake Factory I recommend stopping at one. It might take some time looking over the menu but its all well worth it, the food is simply delicious.
nik2blessed says:
looks like im getting the Farmhouse Cheeseburger when I go next time, yummy choice to ya brother!
Posted on: Jun 03, 2011