The Cheese Cake Factory

Inner Harbor, Baltimore, MD, USA

The Cheese Cake Factory Baltimore Reviews

Africancrab Africanc…
Mouth Watering, Delicious Red Velvet Cheese Cake! Jun 23, 2012
It is no lie when people recommend the Cheese Cake Factory. This was a first for me and will not be the last. My! oh my! I had the best red velvet cheese cake, it was rich, creamy, soft, and smelled and tasted heavenly.

We arrived at a quarter after 3:00 pm after a tour of the USS Torsk historic ship. The place was packed literally, right at the entrance, people were standing waiting to be checked in. The bar area and the open sitting were full, we headed to the check in desk where we were told that the wait times were anywhere from 15 - 50 minutes, depending on the section we wanted to sit. If we did not mind seating in a non air-conditioned area, there would be a next-available sitting, however indoors was 35 minutes at minimum. We had little choice, we had to sit inside because of Alexander.

We left the check-in desk and headed back outside after being given a buzzer. This time I was watchful in case something like what happened at the Old Ebbitt in Washington repeated itself. We were surprised however when after only 15 minutes, our buzzer went off. We stood up immediately and headed to the counter from where a pleasant young lady showed us to our table.

We got a booth seat; normally I would complain about a booth because it is not comfortable seating when one is going to eat, but seeing as the wait times were long, I took the seat with compliments to the lady who offered it. It was a little squeezed but nothing like we had at the Old Ebbitt Gill. It was airy enough, but Alexander was still uncomfortable. It was the air conditioned area, but it was not as cool as it could have been.

Service began quickly with our waitress taking drink orders and cheese cake orders first (smile!) Once the drinks were on the table, she took orders for food. We had decided early to have a small meal leaving room for dinner later on. I ordered their house soup which turned out to be incredibly delicious. Mark ordered the same but with a side of salad, while Desire took a children's pepperoni pizza.

Another reason for the small orders was so we had room to eat the cheese cake. We each ordered a different one so we could sample each others cakes. Best cheese cake I have eaten since Bavaria 1998.

"If it Looks Good, Eat it" -Andrew Zimmerman
The Red Velvet Cheese Cake
Mango,Key Lime Cheese cake
Blue Berry
My 'cup' of soup
missandrea81 says:
I LOVE the Cheesecake Factory. Good thing there isn't one close to me.
Posted on: Jul 03, 2012
Africancrab says:
Monica, you would definitely like it. My family and I loved it.
Posted on: Jun 29, 2012
monky says:
Nice review this is the kind of places is a big pleasure for me to visit! :D
Posted on: Jun 25, 2012