The Cheescake Factory

875 North Michigan Avenue, Chicago, IL, USA

The Cheescake Factory Chicago Reviews

rachke rachke
Nov 18, 2007
We saw this great builing it looked very nice from the outside and we wanted to eat there.

It was called the cheescake factory. At first we thought it was a reataurant only to eat cheesecake but they served everything. We had to wait for almost an hour to get a table at one point we wanted to go but we just wanted to have the experience of eating there.

So finally when we got to our table we ordered our food we had a marvelous seafood salad with bread on the site it was that big that we didn't want anything else.

Just a piece of cheesecake for dessert and to go we wanted to eat it later.

Okay choices we had to make there were over 25 different flavours which one!! We were almost torn by it but finally we got the chocolote chip cookie dough.

The restaurant is huge they have tables inside and outside and the toilets are very fancy. So go to the toilet even if you don't have to go. Well the chees cake was divine. I never tasted anything like that before and my friend and I shared a piece I was stuffed after eating and a few pounds heavier!! But it was worth it you really have to taste it.
Me at the cheesecake factory
travelman727 says:
Great review! The Cheesecake Factory is one of my favorite chain restaurants. When I get lonesome for my friends in England, I run over to the local restaurant and order Shepherd's Pie :-)

The food is not inexpensive; however, the quality and selection is supurb. A wonderful place to make a lunch or dinner something special :-D
Posted on: Nov 23, 2007