The Chamberlain (Hotel)

www.thechamberlainhotel.co.uk - +44 (0) 20 7680 1500

The Chamberlain (Hotel) London Reviews

DAO DAO
A Refined Drink Mar 29, 2017
One night when I was staying at my favourite London Hotel (Grange City), I walked past the Chamberlain. It looked like a nice up-scale establishment and I thought I would pop in to have a pint. Inside are a series of rooms, many with bookcases full of books. Real books. I went up to the bar and discover that they do craft hand-pulled ales and selected one of the current casks. A very nice real ale. Then I had a nice wonder through several rooms of books. I even found a few to sit and browse through while I enjoyed my nice quiet pint. A few books and pints later I was ready for the return to my hotel.

The Chamberlain is actually a nice hotel and the bar is much more than a Pub and free library. They serve full meal from Breakfast to Dinner (no breakfast at weekends). You can have food cooked fresh up until 10pm at night. They also have several TV’s with live sports. So you can have a quiet drink or a more lively evening. A great all-rounder with class.
planxty says:
I know the Chamberlain well as I used to drink inthere quite a bit. I agree with you that it is a great bar. It is part of the Fuller's chain so you get a good selection of ales all the time.
Posted on: Mar 31, 2017
spocklogic says:
A pub & library of sorts - perfect!
Posted on: Mar 29, 2017
AdamR3723 says:
Sounds great! Looks like you could spend hours in their with beers and books.
Posted on: Mar 29, 2017