The Chaingmai White House

12 Ratchadumnern Soi 5, Chaing Mai, Thailand

Compare Singer Island Hotel Rates (<1km away)

The Chaingmai White House Chaing Mai Reviews

wilson0211 wilson02…
Cheap and cheerful Feb 17, 2013
I booked in here pre - Songkran through a friend last year as the place I wanted to stay at was full. I think I paid 250 baht per night for my room with a fan which was the cheapest place I had stayed in up that point.

This is a friendly, well run guesthouse in a quiet part of town, situated down a leafy Soi off Ratchadumnern.

The room was OK, a comfortable bed and a private bathroom were adequate, I would recommend going for an air conditioned room at this time of year though, the fan was not enough for me! This is a personal preference and in no way a slur on the guesthouse!

The staff and French owner are very friendly, booking in was a breeze.

There is a courtyard area where you can relax and chat to other guests, try some of the freshly cooked food or help your self to a coffee or grab a beer from the fridge.

Each room has it's own book at reception where the things that you consume are either written down by the staff or you do it yourself to be paid for either when you check out or as and when you want to.

There are plenty of trips and activities that can be booked at the guesthouse and the prices seem to be on par with everywhere else.

A very pleasant stay, would return but next time will get in early and book an A/C room.

Recommended for a very friendly, welcoming stay in a quieter part of town.

Compare Singer Island Hotel Rates (<1km away)

The Chaingmai White House Map