The Central Hotel London

35 hoop lane, London, United Kingdom

The Central Hotel London Rates and Deals

The Central Hotel London Reviews

CheersKL CheersKL
Strategically located B&B next to Kings Cross / St Pancras Station in London Nov 04, 2011
Ideal location for overnighters; less than 2 minutes walk from Kings Cross / St Pancras Station ..it is just across the street. Very convenient transport connection to major London sites or outside London.

Very clean and nicely run B&B with breakfast thrown in. The staffs are friendly and very helpful. I would stay there again. Hint ...it can be difficult if you have big/heavy luggage to carry up and down the stairs.

The Central Hotel London Overview

The Central Hotel London offers a tour desk and free Wi-Fi as well as a safe-deposit box, on-site parking and a 24 hour reception. Set in Bloomsbury, the hotel is a perfect base while in London.

Portobello Road Market, Ladbroke Grove and London Zoo are within driving distance of the Central Hotel London. Regents Park can be reached with a 20 minute drive. The centre of London is 20 minutes away by car. Pentameters Theatre, St Augustine's and The Islamic College are 10 minutes away by car.

The Central Hotel Amenities

• Hair Dryer
  • TV
  • Excursions
  • Direct dial phone
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower
  • En suite
  • Free Parking

Related Travel Blogs About The Central Hotel London

Travel blog so far
January 03 2007     Oliver. You’re late! Carl barked at me. We had scheduled a meeting to run through the current situation on the recruitment sales pipeline.  I checked my watch…hotel when I wasn’t there claiming to be a religious nut and leaving me notes.       Thai Dogs.   Thai Dogs ��" specifically Ko Tao dogs…
Malacca; Three strikes, two broken fingers and a Turkey
Malacca is a bit of a gem, none of the heat or the humidity of Kuala Lumpur but it is a mix of the old and the new. I am sure there are loads of things to do there but as ever we were in a rush and I…central london to the suburbs. The hotel had a bar attached to it where you can get food, it was a great…
May 5th-8th
We landed in London, UK in the morning. Of course we lost a day because of the travel time. We were staying in Central Park Hotel. The hotel was good enough for London. London can be expensive so we …Central Park Hotel. The hotel was good enough for London. London can be expensive so we didn't think…

Check The Central Hotel Rates and Deals