The Castle

225 Portobello Road, London, United Kingdom

The Castle London Reviews

twosteps twosteps
Fun venue with great live music Mar 26, 2011
The castle is one of Notting Hill's nicest bars, for atmosphere and live music. I don't know about the alcohol there, but it's always busy on music nights and I've not heard any complaints yet.

I like The castle for the music on Wednesday (open mic), Friday (spanish band Rumbaba Deluxe), and Saturday (acoustic).

Even on non-music nights, it's still a nice place to go as the clientèle are cool.
Portobello Road
mute7 mute7
great pub in notting hill Apr 02, 2011
This place is an insider tip i got from a londoner who actually spent years in this pub. The guiness battered fish is just awesome. Give a shot and tell me how you like it!

Related Travel Blogs About The Castle

1. Favorite Photos: 01. My 70 Favorite Castle Photos
Now that I've amassed thousands of photographs and hundreds of towns visited, I've decided that it's time to put together a "Motherblog" to collect the best of everything.... I'll start out here with…castle of London , England . (07-097) Still a cool looking castle.   32. A little castle in Warsaw , Poland . (07-053) A fun little…
Los Angeles February 2007
Hey!So, I got started. But I will post one article about LA after another. There´s a lot to say and to show. So probably I will write about each day seperately.And I appologize in advance for the…London. When flying over England last week I saw Windsor Castle and now again I saw London´s wonderful panorama…
4.15.09 More London Fun
4.15.09    More London Fun   Quote of the Day:  “I haven’t done any homework in a fortnight!”  (Lia)   While not true (it had been three days), the irony …London walled castle site today.   We admired the UNESCO information area with a replica of the jeweled crown, a catapult…

Check London Hotel Deals