The Cargo Club Restaurant

107-109 Nguyen Thai Hoc, Hoi An, Vietnam - +84 (510) 391 1227

The Cargo Club Restaurant Hoi An Reviews

Farore Farore
Good food and delicious dessert!! Mar 29, 2015
This is one of many restaurants in Hoi An. The restaurant itself looks nice and clean, toilets are clean too. On the upper floor you can choose between sitting inside or outside. Outside you have a wonderful river view.

This restaurant has a great lunch as well as dinner menu, European as well as Vietnamese. I heard they serve good breakfast too but i didn't try it myself.

For lunch some had club sandwiches, other had hamburgers or panninis. All looked really good and tasted delicious. I can recommend the Vietnamese white coffee cold for drinks! Very refreshing! It tastes great when hot as well.

And of course there is the possibility of ordering just coffee or tea with pie or pastries.

We went back here for dinner. They have European as well as Vietnamese dishes, so there's something for everyone. The food tastes good, looks good, just remember that the chicken curry can be spicy. Just in case you don't like that.

And then there are the desserts. It is a complete menu of desserts, varying from pies to ice cream and everything in between it seems. From experience i can say the creme brulee, lemon pie, and cargo special are very nice.
Pearl510 Pearl510
Just a perfect place Mar 21, 2009
Cargo café is a wonderful place for anything, from a drink on the terrace to a nice sorbet or a cake, a refreshing salad for lunch or an large diner on the rooftop terrace, overlooking the river and the lights in town. Need I explicitly say it: I loved this restaurant!

It is Western food mainly, with a modern interior and extremely friendly staff. It's the desserts on show downstairs, that got me to enter. But in the end I have tried everything from coffee over lunch to dinner and desserts. It is not the cheapest place in town but it still cheap anyway, the food is very tasty and the salads are clean as well. I mean, the oncooked vegies won't make you ill. I have eaten here many days and I did not have any troubles. It felt to good to have a nice peace of cheese and a fresh tomato and cucumber.

Just perfect! I recommend this to anyone who goes to Hoi An. Even if you're only going to eat Western food ones on your journey, have it here. It is just not to be missed.

I've met a lot of travelers along the way up to Hanoi that had also been here, and every one was just plain enthusiastic about the Cargo Café. It is a hard place to miss I guess, with an excellent reputation.
helsbels21 helsbels…
A beautiful Meal overlooking the river Sep 19, 2008
We had an amazing meal here- ask for a table on the balcony over looking the river- it's stunning. The quality of food was the best we had in vietnam and very reasonable for the more up market surroundings. The King prawns were more then King and the local specialities were great! Looking for a bit of Western food I had tomato soup for a starter- it was the tastiest I have ever had- who thought something so simple could taste so good! The bakery downstairs does really good bread and pastries- ideal if your heading off on a night train!

Related Travel Blogs About The Cargo Club Restaurant

Cooking classes and top tailors
Woke up 9am feeling pretty stuffed. Headed down for a poolside breakfast of cocopops, apple juice, a banana pancake, fresh pineapple/mango/dragonfruit, and a chocolate croissant. Yum! Headed off to G…Cargo Club restaurant and Hoi An Patisserie for tea, which K had picked. For 160,000D I had a 'Cinderella…
My favourite place in Vietnam.
The centre of Hoi-An consists of lots of colonial style buildings often painted in warm colours and adorned with flowers and draping vines. There’s no billboard advertising or chain stores, and mot…Hoi An culture and we found two excellent restaurants Tam Tams & Cargo Club , both of which had the whole…

Check Hoi An Hotel Deals