The Caprice

Reed's Bay in St James

The Caprice Reviews

stefsbarrios stefsbar…
Elegant Luxury and Comfort on the Beach Mar 21, 2011
The Caprice.... Barbados.... "SIMPLY HEAVEN"

The Caprice is a Barbados Villa. A luxury 4 bedroom and 4 bath ocean front home (5170 sq ft) located on the Barbados Gold Coast. ($1,400-$2,400 a night) You have the Beach...a Pool... cook...maid...guardsman... all at your own private needs. The cook, Shelia was unbelievable... especially in the kitchen. She prepared breakfast and dinner for us each night. And hosted a Birthday Party one night for US. Her cooking skills were "to die for" I personally asked for a Bajan experience and OMG.. it was awesome. Bajan food is my kind of Food.... YUM!:)) The Food was awesome and the service with Shelia and the housekeeper, Ruth were beyond a dream. They made our stay feel like Heaven. That is actually the best way I could describe my stay at the Caprice > HEAVEN. I couldnt ask for a better staff or stay except for a hot tub. The only thing missing from this beautiful peace of Heaven. Tell you the truth, I didnt even miss it though. I felt like, I stayed in Heaven for 10 days. Just take a look at the website for the Caprice and/or my pics and you tell me... and I will definitely promise you ..The Caprice>> is a luxury stay in HEAVEN and the staff are beyond what anyone could hope or wish for :)) An unforgetable experience!!
The Pool
Backside of Villa
Another Backside Villa Pic
Living Room... half of it.. inside
The Caprice Map